Monday, September 15, 2014

It is Monday morning and just had an interesting and productive weekend.

Projects: Turn a replacement leg on the duplicator for an antique table, Repair some electronic equipment, specifically a Chavet LED controller board and a hairdryer. Do some alignment and light modifications on my new Micro Mark 16" micro lathe. Start the metal work on the lathe for a Plasma Torch cutting modifications for my new LOTOS LTP5000D IGBT Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter ( More details to follow),  finished and delivered a 1965 Mustang that I had painted about 9 years ago but needed some paint repair work, put together my plasma cutting table and powder coating curing lamp.

The interesting stuff was a look at a 1969 Camaro for a paint restoration, remove the vinyl top and some panel repair. My buddy that I work with on a variety of projects gave me an about 30'-40' vintage Alemite Pump 3 Gallon Grease Can, and two copper soda/acid fire extinguishers for restoration and to sell. Pictures and a detail of the projects to follow.

Check out my website. Still working on the design. Comments welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment